Our Shipping Policy
All orders are processed within 24 hours of making a purchase with us!
During the week we deliver all online orders to our local Post Office to ensure orders are processed as soon as possible for our customers.
For Public Holidays we process all orders and then mail the orders out the next day.
SIGNATURE ON DELIVERY
All orders require a signature on delivery. This is for security reasons so customers parcels are not left on door steps rendering them vulnerable and susceptible to theft.
Domestic orders (within Australia) are posted through Australia Post and typically arrive within 1-2 weeks.
International orders (outside of Australia) are posted through Australia Post and typically arrive within 3-4 weeks.
The full list of countries we are currently able to mail to, and the postage services offered by Australia Post, may be found here on the Australia Post International Delivery Times webpage.
Please note that some countries have had postage services to / from Australia suspended and / or significantly delayed due to the impacts of COVID-19 which is out of our control. More information about this may be found on the Australia Post website here.
RETURNED PARCELS & RE-POSTAGE OF PARCELS
From 29.11.2021 any re-postage costs associated with orders being returned to us due to them not being claimed by customers will be at the expense of the customer.
Please note that it is in our Shipping Policy that all parcels require a signature on delivery for security reasons and if the customer does not claim their item, resulting in it being returned to us, this is out of our control.
If the parcel is received back to us 30 days after the original date of purchase, the customer will not be eligible to receive a refund for their order. Please see our Refund Policy for information regarding the time frame for refunds.
All orders may be tracked using Australia Post Tracking by typing in your order tracking number.
The Economy Air (or International Economy) mailing option with Australia Post does not include tracking updates. More information about this can be found here.*
*From 28.10.2021 we have discontinued Economy Air (International Economy) as a mailing option as it was too difficult for customers to track parcels.
Both the Standard and Express mailing options with Australia Post include tracking updates.
All orders should receive a tracking number on purchase. If you did not get one please see the 'Contact Us' section at the bottom of this page and one of our friendly team members with be in contact to assist you within 24 hours.
Please note that the times mentioned above, both domestic & international, could sometimes be longer based on the postal circumstances which are out of our control. Customers may access the Australia Post Postage Calculator to receive an ETA. Our Post Code is '2480 Lismore'.
ORIGAME DIGITAL is not responsible for any damages which occur during the postage process once the package has been dispatched from our local post office.
LOST ITEMS IN THE POST
If anything goes missing during the postal service for our customers this is out of our control & is a postal issue. Australia Post will support all involved to try to find out what happened & if compensation is possible.
Should you have items missing on arrival, this is what you need to do:
1. Email Megan (e-Shop Owner) at email@example.com
- Include as much information as possible including evidence photo's.
- Megan will respond and then she will file a phone enquiry for the customer with Australia Post.
2. File an online claim with your country's postal service (eg. USPS in the United States).
- Include as much information as you can.
- Document the reference number you receive.
3. Visit your local post office where it was mailed from.
- Take the parcel to the post office and complete a damaged/missing item assessment.
- Ask about the parcel, how it arrived, its condition and who delivered it.
- Document any reference number you receive.
4. Re-Email Megan.
- Provide the reference number (s) you have received.
- Megan will then ring Australia Post, forward the evidence photos and reference numbers to Australia Post, and then contact you once she knows more.
- Some countries will need to provide a specific confirmation form describing the lost item. Megan will look into this.